Yoga Escape with Julie & Jeremi
September 11-13th, 2015
Land of Medicine Buddha
Escape the hustle bustle of daily life, and join us on this rejuvenating getaway at Land of Medicine Buddha. Located just 1.5 hours from San Francisco, the retreat center is nestled in the heart of the Santa Cruz Mountains. With its peaceful vibe, and stunning scenery, this secluded hideaway provides the perfect backdrop for deepening connection with oneself, community, and nature.
While on retreat, nourish yourself with two invigorating Vinyasa yoga practices per day, fresh organic food, plentiful time outdoors, and connecting in community. During downtime, hike the breathtaking grounds, take a dip in the heated pool, soak in the jacuzzi, dive into a book, or simply bask in the crisp mountainous air.
We will close each day as a group, sharing time, tea, and conversation. This refreshing blend of yoga, nature, and connecting with self and others, is sure to restore balance.
Treat yourself to this 3 day, 2 night getaway. Renew the spirit. Reconnect with intention. Re-waken to your true potential.
- Deva Cabin: Private Retreat Cabin w/ Private Bath - $830
- Deva Cabin: Shared Retreat Cabin w/ Shared Bath - $660
- Deva Cabin: Sleeps up to 4 w/ Shared Bath - $500
- Single: Private Room w/ Private Bath - $690
- Double: Two People in Shared Room w/ Shared Bath - $600
- Shared: 3-5 People in One Room w/ Shared Bath - $470
- Single Yurt: One Person w/ Shared Bath - $580
- Double Yurt: 2 People w/ Shared Bath - $498
- Triple Yurt: 3 People w/ Shared - $428
- Single Tent Platform: One Person w/ Shared Bath - $396
- Double or Triple Tent Platform: 2-3 People w/ Shared Bath - $354
*Early bird pricing is $50 off these tuition prices through July 1st, 2015